Monday, March 12, 2007

Job Update...

I DID IT!!! I got dressed today and dropped off my resume, The girl that greeted me at the door immediately took me into her very messy office(they are reorganizing apparently) and set up an interview for @ 10am tomorrow morning. I am so excited I feel like the kids Christmas eve!! I doubt I'll be able to sleep tonight! However for every ounce of excitement is 2 more ounces of complete and under fear!! I was shaking like leaf just dropping my resume off, I can only imagine what I will be like when I have 2 people starring at me and asking me all kinds of ridiculous questions! How I respond to these said questions will make or break my future career with this company!
I have concluded I have terrible nerves and should probably seek professional help about this condition.
I think I'll go Google Interview preparation and go do some reading! Its been a couple years since my last interview so I want to be fresh!
My foots already through the door now I just need the rest of my body to get in!!
I'll just be my charming self and they'll be sure to love me!! =)

I'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

Knock knock - it's cancer! said...

Good luck. Can't wait to read about how it went.