They are running the AD again on Friday, interviewing next week and then they will make their decision and inform candidates accordingly! Now I am forced to sit and wait for the next week and a half or so, replaying the interview over and over in my head, questioning "if I had answered this question differently or at all!!!" I hate waiting for things, even more than that I hate waiting for things that I want really badly!!
Guess all I can do is hope that they saw me for the great person that I am and feel I will be the best fit for the position!! (BECAUSE I SOOO WOULD BE!!)
Here's my next dilemma do I wait to hear back from them before I go search for plan B? or do I just go out and find plan B while I wait??
For now I'll wait I'm exhausted after all that stressing, in the end I spent about 5 hours on my cover letter and resume 12 hours stressing & all for a 10 minute interview!! NICE!!
I NEED A NAP!!!